Senin, 14 Maret 2011
5 Signs or Symptoms in Early Pregnancy
Some of the signs or symptoms that occur early in pregnancy:
• Not getting your period / menstruation. This is because the lining of the uterus is prepared for pregnancy. It is important to know the first day of last period, which can determine the approximate age of pregnancy and childbirth. Keep in mind that not getting your period but as a sign of early pregnancy can also be caused by something else.
• Nausea and vomiting. Occur because of hormonal changes. Known as "morning sickness" because of nausea and vomiting often occur in the morning in the first months of pregnancy.
• Frequent urination / urination. Occurred because bladder pressure by the enlarged uterus. Complaints will usually be reduced in pregnancy after 12 weeks and re-emerges after 28 weeks gestation.
• Cravings. Want a certain food, occurred in the first few months.
• Other signs, such as breast enlargement hard, enlarged nipples, darker sometimes feels itchy and sore.
Every woman has symptoms that vary some mild, some are heavy but do not have any complaints. When the symptoms above do not have to you, then you can verify with other test, because every pregnant woman have a complaint and different symptoms.
To ensure your pregnancy, then you can test the urine. Tools for urine test can be found in pharmacies and you can do this test yourself at home.
On examination the urine test is to measure the levels of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) hormone produced by the placenta and will increase in the urine and blood during the first week after conception.
In using these tests look at the instructions, and the most accurate and done in the morning, because this hormone increases the amount in the morning.
If still in doubt, check to your doctor. Doctors will be able to confirm your pregnancy with ultrasound (ultrasonography), found a picture of the fetus. This is the last way to check, if you get pregnant or not.