- Control regularly to the doctor during their pregnancy. Last months of pregnancy, the control should be done more often. If you have a complaint or have any concerns on pregnancy that you experience, periksakanlah to the doctor, although this is not the time you have control again.
- Avoid materials or chemical substances that cause toxicity, such as insecticides, paints, materials that contain mercury (mercury) or black lead.
- Stop smoking if you smoke or not to become passive smokers, because you often inhale cigarette smoke from people around him, for example from your husband. Cigarette smoke will make your baby birth weight is less, the death of the child in the womb or the child to fall sick or slow to learn something later, can also cause you to have a miscarriage.
- Drink more, especially water. The incoming fluid is useful to help increase blood volume that occur during pregnancy. Drink at least 6-8 glasses a day, can be a fruit juice, milk or plain water. An easy way to look at the adequacy of fluid in the body is by looking at the color of urine. When the urine, clear as water or only slightly yellow, it indicates that you consume enough fluids.
- Consumption of nutritious foods, to meet the nutritional adequacy for mother and baby in the womb. Foods must meet five main food groups: rice or other carbohydrate sources, meat and other proteins, vegetables, fruits and milk. Reduce fatty foods and fibrous foods multiply
- Vitamins Folic Acid 400 micrograms per day, prior to pregnancy until the first few months of pregnancy. This is useful for preventing neural tube defects and spinal cord on the little guy. Folic acid is also important be obtained from foods containing folic acid as in cereals, brown rice, oranges, green vegetables, beans, broccoli, and others.
- Consumption also blood booster tablets, ie tablets containing 30 milligrams of iron a day during pregnancy, or as recommended by your doctor. Iron is useful to prevent anemia during pregnancy, which can lead to risk for the occurrence of bleeding during childbirth. Virtually all fertile aged women should consume foods high in iron.
Minggu, 13 Maret 2011
7 Tips for healthy during pregnancy
To maintain the pregnancy for which there is in the womb baby stay healthy. This is beginning to have a healthy child. And during pregnancy, it is determining the growth and development of your baby later.