The first trimester is most difficult for pregnant women. Because at that time of morning sickness or nausea-vomiting in the morning was severe-severity. Not infrequently, there is no one food that you can swallow. Never mind the rice, snacks too difficult for you to chew.
But if you want another way to cope with morning sickness, tricks offered by this ParentsConnect.com you can try:
1. Ensuring a light carbohydrate foods, like potato chips, biscuits vegetable, or lemon-flavored biscuits that will make sense eneg disappear. These foods are rich in energy-producing sugar, and calories needed by the body. After eating potato chips, drink orange juice sweet. The combination of salty-sour can get rid of nausea.
2. Eating foods containing ginger, as ginger has a spicy taste that will relieve nausea. You could try inserting a piece of ginger in the soup. Snack of ginger biscuits or ginger candy is also permissible.
3. Vitamin B6 (should be by prescription), which usually diajurkan for the first trimester of pregnancy with symptoms of severe morning sickness.
4. Lavender oil or lemon oil. Enter the two types of essential oils into a small bottle to breathe when you feel nauseous, or rub a little on the wrist. Aromatherapy can make you and your stomach relaxed.
5. Distinguish when drinking and eating. Indeed you should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. But you do not have to drink together at mealtime. Sometimes nausea can be avoided by replacing beverages with food. Or, take one hour before or after meals.
6. Eating carbohydrate foods. The form did not have rice, but also biscuits, toast or dry cereal.
7. Prepare ice, water and lemon juice, then blend. These drinks can relieve dehydration, but it also eliminates the effects of nausea lemon for flavor acid.