However, if levels are excessive, can damage the body. Overreaction occurs if the amount of IgE antibodies in the body beyond normal limits. In normal conditions, the amount of IgE 200. However, the stress in pregnant women, babies born to IgE levels of more than 200, even closer to 1,000.
With the amount of excess, IgE binds easily with each other, causing cell rupture, and chemical substances including histamine, a substance that causes allergy, will come out. Stress is the accumulation of body's reaction to the situation or environment that looks dangerous or difficult. Symptoms - symptoms of stress:
- become irritable and angry with friends, family or colleagues
- act aggressively and defensively
- feel always tired
- difficulty concentrating or become forgetful
- palpilasi or heart palpitations - pounding
- muscle - muscle tension
- headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
Stress or depression can be bad for your baby. How stress can affect your baby, that is (through physical changes that happen to you due to stress, such as increased heart rate and increased stress hormone), maybe you think this does not directly affect the baby. All this can affect your baby, such as substasi-substasi derived from the stress hormone, can have adverse effects for the baby. And the stress becomes greater effect because women who are in a state of stress will behave differently.
It was found that pregnant women who have high levels of stress can increase the risk of premature birth and even miscarriage. In women who work are also responsible for housework has 5 X greater risk of complications. Based on research increased risk of miscarriage 2-3 X in women who have jobs with high stress levels.
The study also showed that pregnant women with high anxiety during pregnancy tend to have smaller babies (low birth weight). Stress can also increase the risk of hypertension (high blood pressure) in pregnancy. In a short time, high stress levels will be able to cause symptoms: a sense of weakness, sleeplessness, anxiety, impaired appetite or overeating, headaches, and back. And if still not resolved, could lead to more serious health problems like high blood pressure, heart disease, and also lowering the body's immune response to infection. From some reports it is clear that stress only the negative influences during pregnancy and also lead to serious pregnancy complications.
Pregnancy is a gift of God Almighty, which are invaluable, so be happy and enjoy moments of your pregnancy is to be a happy expectant mother is also for your baby. How to reduce stress:
- View / measure their own ability to learn to accept what they are.
- Discover the causes of negative feelings and learn to cope. Do not aggravate the problem and try to not ever give in to someone else even though you may be in the right.
- Plan for major changes in your life in the long term and give yourself enough time for you to adjust from one to the other changes.
- Plan your time well. Create a list that must be done according to priority.
- Make decisions carefully. Consider carefully in terms of good / bad before deciding anything.
- Let others come to think of your problems. Tell a spouse, friend, supervisor / religious leaders. They may help put your problems in accordance with the proportions and offers ways of solving that is useful.
- Build an incentive system yangg both by many friends and have a happy family. They will always be with you in every difficulty. Take care of health, may well, getting enough sleep and exercise regularly.
- Plan a time for recreation.
- Relaxation techniques such as breath, meditation or massage may help relieve stress.