pregnant. one of which is conducted in water sports, like swimming or aquarobik. Excess water sports than other sports is the lack of risk of injury to bones, joints, and muscles. Because, when in the water, the body will be supported by water that has thrust upward. Body weight while in the water much lighter than on land. Perform this exercise in water 3 to 5 times a week, each for 30 minutes. Or, consult with your Doctor.
Here is a trustworthy person, including myths about exercising while pregnant.
1. If pre-pregnancy never exercise, now is not the right time to start.
Never too late to create a healthy and fit body, including during pregnancy. For pregnant women and "female athlete" beginner, which is important to consult your obstetrician and sports doctors. Your doctor will choose a very simple exercise, so that the body was not surprised. A leisurely stroll or swimming is a sport that is suitable for beginners. Simply start with a walk in the park while enjoying the beauty of the area for 10-15 minutes a day.
2. When pregnant women exercise heart rate should not exceed 130 per minute.
Basically there is no 'target' heartbeat suitable or appropriate for pregnant women. Some studies show increased heart rate to 70% of normal will not disturb or affect the fetal heart rate. The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology and Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (2003) recommended exercise heart rate for age 20-29 years, maximum heart rate 135-150 per minute. Pregnant women aged 30-39 years maximum heart rate 130-145 per minute. As for pregnant women over the age of 40 years, maximum heart rate during exercise that is 125-140 per minute.
3. Pregnant women should not exercise that trains the stomach.
No expert who says abdominal exercises can be dangerous to pregnant women. Because the actual abdominal exercises provide many benefits for pregnant women. The muscles in the abdomen and pelvis need to be trained to assist the delivery process. Even Fleming, a gymnastics instructor and creator of the video pregnancy Buff Moms-To-Be added, severity of abdominal exercises while pregnant is to help your tummy back into shape postpartum. Except, sports require the body to face down his movements, pregnant women are prohibited from doing this kind of sport.
4. Each show signs vlek-like-that must stop exercising and should not be doing it again during pregnancy.
Vlek, mild headache, pain in specific body part, nausea or dizziness that occurs when exercise is indeed a good reason for you to immediately stop exercising. Your body is giving signals of fatigue or weight of exercise that has been done. Immediately consult your gynecologist to determine whether the exercise should be continued or not. Maybe you just need a break to restore the body condition of the prime or ready to exercise again.
5. Exercise can reduce the intake of nutrients to the fetus so it does not grow well.
The fetus has a 'shop' own to get the necessary nutrients. Sport also has a 'shop' their own to attend. There is no 'road' that traversed the same fetal nutrition and exercise. Pregnant women who exercise can help to grow flowers instead of the fetus. When you move, the fetus also moving. When your body is healthy, the fetus is alive with the sound. All you need to consider is to keep blood sugar levels in balance so that the nutrients that enter the fetus to stay awake in number. The trick, frequently eat balanced nutritious meals.
While the following 3 things about pregnancy is a fact about exercise during pregnancy.
1. If pre-pregnancy accustomed to exercising then you still may do so when pregnant.
If you feel that your pregnancy is okay, meaning not find a problem or complaint, of course you are still allowed to conduct activities that nourish the body. However, the excess can be harmful to your activity and the fetus. Be wise and proportionate. Avoid doing heavy exercises that could harm the fetus. Also, stop your activity if felt something was 'not good' with your content. It's better if you consult with your obstetrician before doing sports, even though previously you're an athlete. Because, every pregnancy is different conditions.
2. Not all exercise is safe for pregnant women.
Body condition of pregnant women are different from mothers who are not pregnant. Need special treatment for different body conditions, including choice of type of sport. If once you get used to doing sport that requires active movement, extra energy or challenge-like basketball, soccer, volleyball, diving or white water rafting while pregnant, avoid the sport. Shocks that occurred in this kind of exercise can harm the growing fetus, for example to stimulate contractions.
3. Pregnancy can make you more susceptible to sports activities.
During pregnancy your body will produce the hormone relaxin. This hormone is deliberately designed to help lubricate the joints in your body to facilitate its work. In addition to helping the performance of the joints, the hormone relaxin makes the joints becomes more tenuous the distance-distance. This rift led to the risk of injury increases.
So, be careful when exercising. Do not stretch your back muscles, shoulders and legs too long, or limit the stretching of only 6 or 7 seconds every time stretching.
* Train the lungs and heart. These benefits are similar to aerobic exercise, running, or walking.
* The muscles become stronger so that helped shore up the back and waist often feels sore.
* Smooth blood circulation so that oxygen and nutrient sufficiency.
* Work out on the ground can make a hot body soared, not because it is done while swimming in the water. Pregnant woman's body temperature will remain stable.
Nevertheless, there are signs you should look before starting to swim:
1. Swimming and aquarobik can be done at any gestational age.
2. All the pool styles may be pregnant. Train freestyle shoulder. Breaststroke or frog style flexibility training and pelvic muscle strength to toe. Backstroke stimulate the arm, back, and legs. While the butterfly style hard done by pregnant women with a big belly. When training, you should combine freestyle, chest, and back, as trained body part is different.
3. Pay attention to the physical condition while exercising. When the body signals are tired, rest soon. Especially when feeling tense in the area around the abdomen. It could happen contraction.
4. Beware of the pool water conditions. Select the pool with good water quality. Contaminated water risk of causing infection.
5. Beware of the area around the swimming pool, because the balance of pregnant women is reduced. It is feared that when walking by the pool women can slip.
6. Avoid jumping straight into the pool. The way it makes great water pressure to the vagina so that fear it would damage the membranes that protect the fetus. So come down to the pool via the stairs.
Source: Dr. Arina Indriany, SpOG