Senin, 15 Desember 2014

5 Charts That Help Me Avoid Overeating At Holiday Parties

Or, you know, at least try to avoid it.


I fill my stomach with the healthier options first. (Eat before the party if necessary.)


I fill my stomach with the healthier options first. (Eat before the party if necessary.)


*This drawing is not scientific (because I chew my food.)


Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com


I stay in conversations far away from the food.


I stay in conversations far away from the food.


I find it greatly aids the conversation to ask creative questions like these.


Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com


I keep my cup in my hand all night. (And choose low/no calorie beverages.)


I keep my cup in my hand all night. (And choose low/no calorie beverages.)


This makes it

1) Easier to keep hydrating

2) Harder to pick up lots of food


Nathan W. Pyle / Via buzzfeed.com




View Entire List ›


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar